Go back

I decided to plan my expenses a long time ago and this is bearing fruit

Forums Dark Omen Discussions I decided to plan my expenses a long time ago and this is bearing fruit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  30524316 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I decided to plan my expenses a long time ago and this is bearing fruit, for a year I was able to save up for an initial payment on a loan for a dream car, although I used to live from paycheck to paycheck and always had to borrow, and then I had the idea of ​​creating a mobile application for planning my expenses and show the approach to the goal, so as not to get frustrated), do you think someone can help me?

Participant

This is a very good idea, I also plan to start spending everything just according to the list for a long time, but I still can’t force myself, maybe if there was such an application I would have become rich too)) There are a lot of developers, but you need to look for reliable ones so that your application is in demand , so I can advise you to read about https://djangostars.com/industries/fintech/personal-finance-applications-development/ maybe it will suit you. I hope your application will be released soon and I will be using it successfully.

Participant

Hope that one day I will be able to do the same thing…. Anyway guys, can someone here please recommend me good and reliable loan services? Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure that you will like exactly my variant because I don’t know where you live but try to check this https://zebrafinance.com/tangerine-fl/car-title-loans with their Car Title Loans in Tangerine, FL, I have read some reviews about them and you know, they were positive so I think that you can trust them.

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept