Go back

How many grams is a gold ring?

Forums Technical issues How many grams is a gold ring?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  35455825 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I figure on wearing a size 14…. works out to about 20 mm outer diameter. Roughly 2 mm thick, so 16 mm inside diameter. And the band is about 6 mm wide. This works out to about 678 cubic millimeters of metal volume, or 0.678 cubic centimeters.

Participant

Greetings. I have a lot of favorite jewelry. In my collection, I have chains and bracelets, as well as various rings. But most of all, I think I like gold ring for men. I have more gold rings than any other jewelry. When I wear jewelry my mood rises. I also like it when people compliment me on my jewelry and ask how much money I spent on it. It amuses me a lot. I hope I answered your question.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept