Go back

How does JustAnswer site work?

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions How does JustAnswer site work?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  33603780 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi all, could you explain to me more about how the JustAnswer site works? I recently learned about it and I would like to know all the intricacies in using it.

Participant

Howdy! JustAnswer is a website that connects users with experts in various fields who can answer their questions. Users can submit a question on the website, and a qualified expert will respond with an answer. The experts on JustAnswer are not employees of the company, but rather independent contractors who are vetted and verified for their qualifications. Users are charged a fee for each question they ask and for the expert’s answer. The site also have a subscription model available. But if you want to know more, you should visit this page about JustAnswer where you can learn more information about this site and also read people’s reviews about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept