Go back

How do I start a new relationship?

Forums Rise of Angels How do I start a new relationship?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  30627869 4 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello everyone, I’m pretty tired of getting some rejections from girls in real life, I want to meet some girl on the Internet, can you recommend a good dating site?

Participant

I advise you to forget her and try to live on, find yourself a hobby or try to find yourself a new girl who will become even better than the old one. What do you think about it? Meet someone in the park.

Participant

I thought I was alone in the same situation, but I realized now that I am not the only one and that such a situation is not uncommon. I had a lot of complexes, also because I am black. But my friend decided to help me and advised is elite singles free on which people like me and you meet girls on the Internet, it seemed to me a good idea, I will definitely try.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept