Go back

Help me find launchpad for crypto projects

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Help me find launchpad for crypto projects

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Humars 1 month ago.

• Author

Berbotti
    Participant

We are looking for a platform to launch a crypto project, the project was created on one of the parchain in polkadot. We need a platform that can unite our project into one large community.

Humars
    Participant

There is no good launchpad yet. There are the usual launchers that don’t allow you to join the parchain network with the rest of the projects. I know that such a launcher will open soon.

Berbotti
    Participant

There has never been a launchpad like this before. That would help unite all the projects into one community. You had to do everything manually and link parchain into one network to exchange data.

Humars
    Participant

As I said before there was no such Launchpad. Relatively recently Launchpad was launched which helps successfully launch crypto projects on the polkadot network. Here is polka project website should suit you, this platform helps in successful launch, but you will need to send them a presentation and they will decide whether to help you launch the project. Just if the project is weak even though it can be developed, but few users will be interested in them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept