Go back

Get rid of Ruthmy

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Get rid of Ruthmy

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  35237712 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Lillith
    Participant

Okay…so…player Ruthmy is coming to BG over and over and killing commander endlessly, regardless of people asking/telling him to stop. Even when he is camped, he keeps coming and killing Commander. Helping him is a JorgMaudDib from a different Server. He needs to go away as well. He lies about everyone who does NOT let them bully people. And yes, he bullies everyone too.
    Let’s see….who wants them GONE!

Lillith
    Participant

Ooops…my bad! Ruthmy is on my server..it’s an alternate account he uses. RuthMe – S121 is the one who needs to be banned

Star
    Participant

AGREED! Ruthme and Jorg are SUPER sucky. They are mean, nasty lying players who need to be banned from every game ever….but if we can get them removed from this game….that’ll do. GET RID OF THEM!

Participant

I was playing when Ruthme (also plays under Ruthmy) started this disruptive style of play in BattleGround. All of us in there asked him not to kill the commander over and over, that we did not play that way and didn’t want to start. Within a few days JorgMaudDib began helping him by attacking those that tried to stop him and by letting Ruthme attack him to gain protection so he could proceed to the commander and attack unimpeded. We just want to get back to playing for prestige and fair play wins. It is a serious kick in the head to work hard and find Ruthme win the MVP while all he did was kill the commander. The two of them have ruined the joy of playing BattleGround and I personally have had to switch to a far less convenient time to play so as to avoid them. We had hoped he would grow tired of this and stop but this has been going on now every single day for several months. At the beginning our requests were met by rude comments and now the entire chat is filled with this talk.
    It is such a shame that two people can ruin the fun for everyone and I certainly hope that there is something that can be done about them.

Participant

Killing the commander in BG is perfectly legal. It is incentivised for a reason.

It is called Battlegrounds, people can kill other players or the commander. This thread says that Ruth is being camped, so why is that more legal than what they’re doing?

Star
    Participant

Let me guess player 32938312…either you are Jorg…or you have never had to put up with those 2 in BG. Probably Jorg.
    Yes, technically it is legal. However..when that’s ALL YOU DO, regardless of asking, telling, bargaining, threatening, or even working to get Devs involved, then you piss off everyone. Ruth goes to BGs where there are not often people strong enough to kill him. Other players come in JUST TO TRY to stop him from ruining BG for the other players. Which is what Ruth is doing. Ruining an ENTIRE EVENT for many players. Some people can only go to a certain BG or 2…so they are screwed if Ruth is left to do as he wants.
    ALSO, Ruth has accounts on multiple servers to troll for “help” in dungeons and annoy other players. Also, Ruth and Jorg LIE every single day. About people.
    This is nothing more than a couple of BULLIES who have no life, are incredibly miserable in their lives, and need to GO AWAY!
    We, the players, are SICK AND TIRED of having to put up with this crap!! Ruth goes 10 minutes AT A TIME without getting points and is NEVER EVER kicked from BG!!! He is HACKING THE SYSTEM. And Jorg is just enabling him to BE a BULLY while also doing his own bullying for no reason.
    It. Needs. To. End.

Star
    Participant

I don’t know how anyone can like those 2. Jorg isn’t even the original Jorg! He got the account from someone else. Apparently he gave the account to a dick.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Star.

Participant

Ruth and Jorg are bullies! They kill me or kill Commander so I cant get points or Prestige at all!! Ruth dont care about anyone but himself! And Jorg is rude and a liar and mean and kills me! They need to be gone! I dont like them cause they take things from others and then complain when they get killed. They act all victim like and whine! Do what I say but dont do what I do! That is there motto! PLEASE get rid of them!!

Participant

The only serious accusation being made here is that Ruth is ‘hacking,’ obviously if they were using hacking software on the game then that might be a problem. But that’s probably just a hysterical accusation, or you don’t know the game well.

The other reasons are weak.

It doesn’t matter if you ‘dislike’ them. Sometimes people get angry in video games, because it’s competitive, doesn’t mean that nobody should be allowed to win anything.

The commander gives 100 prestige, would it give prestige if it wasn’t meant to be killed? Do you think Esprit should ban people on RU servers or Spanish servers for killing the commander often?

Having multiple accounts to network or ask for help is fine. So is ‘lying’ (lol). You said that Ruth is ‘HACKING THE SYSTEM’ with little evidence, so I don’t think that only one side is lying.

People kill the WB or War bosses, or dragons, before most people can get points/hits. They also skip the WB barrier, which sounds worse than Ruth’s ‘HACKING’. In most events like magnate, one person getting a high position means that others get a lower position. How come this complaint that Ruth is ruining the game, but no one else? My faction-mate Taylor Raine even said that Ruth was allowing her to get the kyanite, so clearly her BG wasn’t ‘ruined.’

I don’t understand why it’s Ruth’s fault for getting prestige in BG. I don’t see them in consumption rank much, they need what rewards they can get.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  32938312.
      • This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  32938312.

Participant

lol you got killed by RuthMe in bg? all im hear is crying lol

MMR BOOST
    Participant

MMRBOOST provides the best cheap Dota 2 mmr Boosting services that will help you gain desired MMR in a limited time. Not only we will help you achieve your goal but also our booster will teach you the tips and tricks in the game. In this way, you can also improve your individual skillset.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  MMR BOOST.

Lillith
    Participant

The only serious accusation being made here is that Ruth is ‘hacking,’ obviously if they were using hacking software on the game then that might be a problem. But that’s probably just a hysterical accusation, or you don’t know the game well.

The other reasons are weak.

It doesn’t matter if you ‘dislike’ them. Sometimes people get angry in video games, because it’s competitive, doesn’t mean that nobody should be allowed to win anything.

The commander gives 100 prestige, would it give prestige if it wasn’t meant to be killed? Do you think Esprit should ban people on RU servers or Spanish servers for killing the commander often?

Having multiple accounts to network or ask for help is fine. So is ‘lying’ (lol). You said that Ruth is ‘HACKING THE SYSTEM’ with little evidence, so I don’t think that only one side is lying.

People kill the WB or War bosses, or dragons, before most people can get points/hits. They also skip the WB barrier, which sounds worse than Ruth’s ‘HACKING’. In most events like magnate, one person getting a high position means that others get a lower position. How come this complaint that Ruth is ruining the game, but no one else? My faction-mate Taylor Raine even said that Ruth was allowing her to get the kyanite, so clearly her BG wasn’t ‘ruined.’

I don’t understand why it’s Ruth’s fault for getting prestige in BG. I don’t see them in consumption rank much, they need what rewards they can get.

Like I said before…you have clearly NEVER EVER had to deal with Ruth or Jorg in a BG. Or, you ARE Jorg. Ruth can work for what Rewards he can get…but when EVERY OTHER PLAYER is pissed off because HE WON’T STOP and is keeping rewards and growth resources from ALL OTHER PLAYERS, then that should be BANNED. Why is it okay for Ruth to RUIN an event in the game for many players? Why is it okay for anyone to ruin an event for EVERY OTHER PLAYER? ESPECIALLY when everyone else has EARNED their Prestige rather than STEALING IT from everyone else in BG who is also playing?
    But, since you have NO IDEA what it’s like, for any of the other players since you don’t care (and you clearly don’t) I don’t expect a real answer.

Lillith
    Participant

lol you got killed by RuthMe in bg? all im hear is crying lol

Better than the ENDLESS whining from Jorg AND Ruth in BG when they get killed! They like to act like victims and cry to anyone they can! Usually while slandering the people dealing with them.
    As for the player who got killed by Ruth? Considering Ruth CAMPS EVERY SINGLE SMALL PLAYER he can…and CHASES them to kill them…why is that okay but killing Ruth isn’t? I love the hypocrisy from Jorg and Ruth. “Do what I say, not what I do…and if you do, I will whine until the cows come home! Even if I bring it on myself!”

Lillith
    Participant

One last piece of note for the naysayers (all Jorg and Ruth of them), playing this game is supposed to be fun. Why it’s called a “game”. However, people like RuthMe play, not to have fun, but to try and ruin the fun of other players. That is wrong. And people who play like THAT, should NOT be playing a game with other people.

Participant

ESPECIALLY when everyone else has EARNED their Prestige rather than STEALING IT from everyone else in BG who is also playing?
    But, since you have NO IDEA what it’s like, for any of the other players since you don’t care (and you clearly don’t) I don’t expect a real answer.

First Ruth is hacking, then they are stealing? I haven’t been in the game for a few days, and they’re already a master thief? What next, they start the Fremen jihad?

You want her punished for ‘stealing’ points in Battlegrounds? That is one of the most insane things I have heard. Other than you guys saying you want to kill RuthMe IRL even if you go to jail, and calling people eunuchs, terrorists and murderers.

Ruth earns her points and prestige. She also earned 3rd/4th spot on her server. There is no question that Ruth earns her rewards, and your antics just make what she is doing more impressive.

As for the player who got killed by Ruth? Considering Ruth CAMPS EVERY SINGLE SMALL PLAYER he can…and CHASES them to kill them…why is that okay but killing Ruth isn’t? I love the hypocrisy from Jorg and Ruth. “Do what I say, not what I do…and if you do, I will whine until the cows come home! Even if I bring it on myself!”

Ruth rarely camps small players, they also usually let other players collect the kyanite. I don’t know about whining, I think that Ruth could not manage to be half as whiny as this thread even if they tried. But when the campers are ‘morality police’ then of course people are complaining. If these players, who don’t need the prestige, are camping in Battlegrounds because they hate Battlegrounds because it’s ‘stealing’, then obviously that is ridiculous.

Participant

I decided to come on here and give an update, so everyone can judge the destruction that has been done by Ruth and Jorg. The 3pm BG normally sees 2 or 3 players now because no one wants to be there if Ruth might be. The 5pm BG is often completely empty. Seems like a big price to pay to let someone run wild, taunting everyone and making rude comments. Go ahead, let him play his games, he can play with himself.

Participant

You told me about a great game that helps me unwind whenever I have some free time. I also play a well-known game quordle game

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  35237712.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept