Go back

Game progress not transferring to other devices?

Forums Darkmoon Realm Technical issues Game progress not transferring to other devices?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  39665995 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

JayceGreywolf
    Participant

I’ve been playing on a computer that’s not at my house, but every time I log in to my account on my phone, laptop, or anything but the one computer it says the correct character name but my stats and everything have been reset to level one. My account still works well on this computer, but not my home devices and I just really want to know why and how can I get it to work at my own home?

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, you need to contact technical support – https://espritgames.com/support/

Participant

I want to, but the problem is, it shows that I’m basically on a different account every time I’m at home, or on a different computer anywhere, and I can’t submit it from the computer it works on because it requires an attachment such as screenshot, etc. and I can’t send one from there because it’s on a secure work network. I can try submitting one from home, but I don’t know if it will say it’s me or not.

Participant

is the server down? i cant log in it gets stuck on the loading page w/out loading

the server

Participant

mine’s been doing that since yesterday, but since it says I’m not me each time I log in, I thought it was just my account lol -jaycegreywolf

lewiscamron72
    Participant

I want to but the problem is it shows that I’m basically on a different account every time I am at home or on a different computer anywhere and I can’t submit it from the computer it works on because it requires an attachment such as screenshot.

And I can’t send one from there because it’s on a secure work network.
    I can try submitting one from home but I don’t know if it will say it’s me or not.

Nu-Way Bin Rentals

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  lewiscamron72.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Greetings, you can attach screenshot of the character you are logged in (not the main one) and describe the details in the ticket. Also please clarify nickname and server of your character.

Participant

I think you can copy file Data’game into the another device as Uno Online card game.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept