Go back

Flash Player

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Flash Player

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

What is the news about the game after flash player is no longer supported? I see new servers are still be made.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello! You may continue playing on our desktop client. Link to the launcher in the top of this page – Esprit Games Center.

Participant

I tried to DL it but the file is viewed as a threat and removed.

Vanadey
    Participant

I tried to DL it but the file is viewed as a threat and removed.

Right-click on the exe ( in location you’ve installed it) and choose properties, not sure if it is the first tab, but somewhere you can uncheck the box ( to allow this program) You should look in the other tabs when it’s not there (like safety), if it’s there you will recognize it, something to unblock.
    When unchecked it should be working…

Allready done this a while ago, not sure what terms are exactly used in the English language, but as said I allready did this, so can’t check it because option isn’t there anymore. Hope it helps you a little…

Participant

Descargue el cliente de escritorio, pero en Dragons Lord yo jugaba en el servidor S76: Pandora pero en el cliente de escritorio me sale que el S76 es otro servidor y tengo que empezar desde cero otra vez. Solucionen ese problema.

Attachments:

Maeve
    Keymaster

Descargue el cliente de escritorio, pero en Dragons Lord yo jugaba en el servidor S76: Pandora pero en el cliente de escritorio me sale que el S76 es otro servidor y tengo que empezar desde cero otra vez. Solucionen ese problema.

Hello! Please, submit the ticket https://espritgames.com/support/?esc=site_com_tmenu&locale=en_US

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept