Go back

Failure to load at 99%

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Failure to load at 99%

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LordRaven 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Been playing for over 2 weeks, and now the game won’t load at the startup screen beyond 99% – the error message indicated network error, which it isn’t – some form of timeout is likely occuring as loading is fast and smooth up to 99% then stalls. I’ve delete cookies and cleared cache and that has made no difference … any help/suggestions gratefully recevied. Browser is MS Edge.

Attachments:

LordRaven

I use Chrome. but once or twice i would have seen this but a refresh always solved it. let me check if its any different in Edge.

LordRaven

I tried in Edge as well, it works fine. can you provide more details on this please?

Participant

In the dev tools:
    Tracking Prevention blocked access to storage for <URL>.
    espritgames.com/:1 Tracking Prevention blocked access to storage for https://mc.yandex.ru/metrika/tag.js.

And:
    en_main.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘enable’ of null
    at Function.e.setBlend (en_main.js:1)
    at Function.t.set2DRenderConfig (en_main.js:1)
    at Function.U.isWebGL.E.clear (en_main.js:1)
    at new t (en_main.js:1)
    at Object.e.init (en_main.js:1)
    at Function.T.__init__ (en_main.js:1)
    at Function.T.init (en_main.js:1)
    at t.initView (en_main.js:1)
    at new t (en_main.js:1)
    at en_main.js:1

Participant

… there were 45 blocked URL due to tracking, but all for the same domain. What other details do you require?

Participant

.. and the domain to tracking protection – exceptions – no change in behaviour

LordRaven

thanks for the detail, the team will take a look at this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept