Go back

Enchant

Forums Eternal Fury Discussions Enchant

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  21815740 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Illusion Space Expert mode (70-75 level), 7 out of 9 dungeons I cleared successfully and was able to gain a complete set gear material.
    However, it seems I cannot obtain lvl70 Luck Mark for enchanting at the currently unlocked map which is a complete Bullshit .
    Only lvl76 and above dungeons does provide an lvl70 luck mark but I just recently become lvl70 and gaining a sufficient amount of exp to reach lvl76 is going to take at least a couple of weeks.

Not to mention the refinement issue.
    So sad, Currently the game has become unplayable after the new enchantment system which is unfair for us players as it is hindering our gameplay.
    No wonder, new players disappear after playing only a few days.

I do not if anyone is working for a better solution but here is my suggestion.
    Please add the Luck Mark and Refine stone in the guild store.
    Guild store

Leo
    Keymaster

Hello
    The Luck Mark and Refine Stone will put in Event recently and also we put these in daily output in next big update

Participant

Hello
    The Luck Mark and Refine Stone will put in Event recently and also we put these in daily output in next big update

So, I still don’t have Luck Mark lvl70 for enchanting since I cannot find Luck Mark anywhere in the events.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    Please wait. The developers haven’t released the update yet.

Participant

Is it possible to use the lower level luck marks from the dungeons and then synthesize them to higher levels? I got a bunch of level 30 luck marks and synthesized them into level 50 marks to enchant some of my equipment.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Yes, this is one of the options for enchanting equipment.

Participant

Is it possible to use the lower level luck marks from the dungeons and then synthesize them to higher levels? I got a bunch of level 30 luck marks and synthesized them into level 50 marks to enchant some of my equipment.

Yes, that’s the only option available for me but it requires 5x Luck Mark lvl6 for crafting a Luck Mark lvl70. I got 8 pieces of lvl70 gears and accessories along with the sufficient materials for promoting them to Epic, then the max enchanting unlock will be 46 levels per piece.

For Lvl 70 Purple, max enchanting is 21.
    8 Pieces requires 168 Luck Mark lvl70.
    If using the synthesized method, 840 Luck marks Lvl60 is necessary to craft the required amount.
    In order to get Luck Mark, you need to spend stamina on Normal/Epic/Expert mode. Since the normal mode is cheaper, 10 stamina per 1 luck mark. I would need exactly 8400 stamina to get 840 luck marks.

For the Epic/Heroic pieces, lets just not bother about it.

So, if I use the synthesized method to acquire Luck Mark then I would need to spend Stamina 5 times more which is a totally unfair and absurd amount while a Level 78-79 player could obtain lvl80 Luck Mark from the lvl78-80 dungeon.

Thankfully, I’m looking forward to the oncoming luck mark update and hoping the developers do not take a longer time to release it.

Participant

In case anyone else gets to the lvl 70 dungeons, I used the below method:
    1) Start saving lvl 60 luck marks asap. However, I only enchanted my gear to lvl 21 as it does take a lot of lvl 60 luck marks to make enough lvl 70 luck marks.
    2) Keep leveling up until you hit lvl 76. At level 76 you can do the normal mode dungeon “Distressed Land” which gives lvl 70 luck marks. I used a few stamina potions that I had saved up and got a few hundred lvl 70 luck marks in just a few days.

All in all it wasn’t really too hard to get enough lvl 70 luck marks. Just have to plan ahead and save/spend accordingly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept