Go back

Educational game development

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Educational game development

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  34246201 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Vincent
    Participant

Almost all modern children learn from games and cartoons. I had an idea to develop an exciting game for our students at the institute, with the help of which students can play and gain knowledge in subjects. Help find developers of educational games.

mikli
    Participant

It’s great what you want to do. After all, modern students are always sitting on their smartphones and it is difficult to make them learn the material. But with the help of the game, they will become interested in the plot and thus knowledge will accumulate.

jamkowyj
    Participant

Well, in general, it’s impossible to create an educational game for one person on his knee. For this, you need a whole staff of intelligent programmers, and hence you need money to pay them for their work. So this pleasure is not cheap and it takes time.

fort33
    Participant

My opinion is that you rightly want the author of the topic to develop an educational video game https://whimsygames.co/services/educational-game-development/ for his students. After all, such educational computer games are special software that is designed to train and educate students in a game mode. Such games can be used both for educational and entertainment purposes.

bunfat
    Participant

In fact, the definition of such games is vague, but they are united by one feature – the player does not have direct control over the character, so he needs to write code to achieve the goal. Most often, it is advised to use visual programming for this.

Arni_
    Participant

Such games are now in demand for children. This not only develops thinking in children, but also educates them and gives them knowledge. Such a game should be as bright and colorful as possible for children with beautiful effects.

Participant

Educational game development is the creation of video games that are meant to teach potential students about a specific topic or concept. I prefer to get thesis writers and learn more new skills for education. The games are made available with the intent that the student within the game will absorb lessons, learning and understanding at an accelerated speed.

Participant

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms move to stop loss into breakeven apa format dissertation Dissertation format APA guidelines stipulate unique methods of citing references in the paper It is only when you provide correct citations in APA style that your dissertation will be complete.

Participant

Write up your results (And again, there is an example at the end of this post)

Participant

Hello! I have made several educational games that are in great demand. Now I want to make an RPG game. Creating your own RPG can be fun and rewarding, but it can also be challenging. It takes a lot of detail to make a good game, and if you’re not ready for the work that goes into it, your project may never see the light of day. To create a game, I will use the information from this site https://tleapps.com/make/rpg-game/ There are a lot of practical tips that will help. creating a game.

Participant

Such games are now in demand for children. This not only develops thinking in children, but also educates them and gives them knowledge. Such a game should be as bright and colorful as possible for children with beautiful effects.

Educational games for children should have an interesting idea and cool graphics to captivate the child. After analyzing many different games for kids, I came to the conclusion that fnfmod.online is the best. This game helps children to train mindfulness and develop good reaction. In addition, any child will be interested in participating in funny musical battles of cartoon characters. Who will win today?))

Participant

Educational Game Development is one of the fastest growing programming software fields. In recent years, different games are created for various reasons educational purposes; entertainment purposes, practice play, and so on. Need you can check https://www.illuminatipay.com/ for more things about the study. Educational game development can be a difficult challenge, especially when it comes to creating programs for a variety of different platforms.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept