Go back

Do you shop online?

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Do you shop online?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  29018976 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I will say that I am very puzzled by the choice of products over the Internet. Do you shop online?

Participant

Of course I do, dear, why the question? Don’t you wanna say that you don’t? And that you go to the local market, butcher, grocery every day? I can’t even believe that you can visit a supermarket that often.

Participant

Exactly. And if this hassle could be justified when you buy clothes because you might have some non-standard foot or waist size that requires a detailed fitting, for accessories you will definitely visit https://www.meadowweb.com/collections/accessories/rototo because if you work full time you will just have no time for meticulous choosing of all those mufflers and hats!

Participant

I’ll get to know it better

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept