Go back

Create a game with Blockchain

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Create a game with Blockchain

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AndersenLab 2 months ago.

• Author

Vincent
    Participant

Hello, I’m a game developer. Now I’m trying to figure out how Blockchain games are made. I need experts in this field to understand how blockchain games are developed

jamkowyj
    Participant

Use the search engine to solve your problem. There are many smart programmers and I am sure that there will be one who will help you understand games on the blockchain.

Arni_
    Participant

And why do you need to understand this? You can simply turn to such game developers who specialize in blockchain-based game development. Just search the Internet for such developers.

valtt79
    Participant

at the moment, a lot of people are trying to introduce blockchain into their games or create new games for PC or mobile applications..for example, you can look here: https://unicsoft.com/blockchain-development/blockchain-game-development-company/

Sheldon
    Participant

I never thought about my application, but after looking on the Internet how people make money on these applications, I also wanted to. I followed your link to the site that you advise, looked – but did not find there what price they charge for their services, I think in order to find out I need to contact them, which I will do, in any case, thanks for the information.

AndersenLab
    Participant

In my opinion, the Andersen media at the NY, United States is a great place to learn about blockchain technology. Andersen media offer a variety of courses and resources, and their software is top-notch. If you’re interested in learning about blockchain, the Andersen media is a great place to start.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept