Go back

Celebration Event

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Celebration Event

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Falcon Lord 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Once again I am asking the same question – will we get the celebration event rewards?
    There are some good rewards including a major one at the end.
    We have got them the last times we have had this event for which I am grateful, so it would be great if you could confirm we will get them this time.
    This one also gains points for the alliance when you log in on the website – so unfortunately those from Esprit games will not be helping their alliance.
    I have also asked this question in the past but I will ask again. Since these events are regular, it would be better if Esprit players could be included in the event. Surely this could be negotiated so Esprit players can access the event automatically without having to come onto this forum and beg for those rewards
    Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your reply

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Can you show a screenshot of an event that we don’t have?

Falcon Lord
    Participant

It is in the Winter Celebration event. You go from there to a website and Check In to recieve rewards each day, Every check in by a player earns points for your alliance. We had this event last year and again in the Summer. It started today – 23-12-22. The screenshots were from a small alt account with GTA

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Falcon Lord.
    Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Thanks for the screenshots and detailed explanation. We have forwarded the information to the developers.

Falcon Lord
    Participant

Still no reply. This event has been over for a while now and we still have not recieved the rewards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept