Go back

Bring Back the old Photo Viewer for easy slideshows!

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Bring Back the old Photo Viewer for easy slideshows!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  30887613 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Participant

How can I easily do a slideshow in Windows 11? The “Photos” app appears to have the option, but it’s not working properly. If I select multiple pix to have a slideshow, it does not give me the “3 dot” option. If I have 1, it does…and I can make a slideshow of one picture! The old “Photo Viewer” made it so easy…bring it back please!

Participant

To get the old Photo Viewer for easy slideshows on Windows 11, you need to follow these steps. At the start, tap on the desktop with your right mouse to choose the option of Personalize. Then pick the option that says Background in Settings and double-click the option that says Personalize your background to extract its settings. Here you can pick the Slideshow option within the Personalize your background drop-down menu and tap the option of Browse to pick a folder that has your photos for the slideshow. Just tap https://appuals.com/get-old-photos-slideshow-windows-11/ this link in case you need to learn more about this topic. In the end, select the option that says Choose this folder and you are allowed to select an image display period on the Change picture in every drop-down menu.

Participant

Assignment isn’t that arduous or writing either but you can try on reading to induce a lot of concepts of writing to manage things as per your would like tho’ conjointly peoples are an excessive amount of into and build numerous mistake spare so seek check details writers on-line service to try and do your prep and cause you to a decent and proud student in your class. there are some ways on net which might assist you get in such ways

Participant

Ever since the introduction of photo slideshows on my iPhone, I have found them to be quite an enjoyable experience. Must you check this link and get more new ways to make the DSLR photo. Seeing your favorite photos on a big screen is quite daunting. The problem is that nothing beats the original Photo Viewer. Now Apple has gone ahead and removed it from iOS 6 as well as iOS 7 beta 2.

Participant

Thank you for telling me about it! I recently found out that I can record videos for my streams quite easily! To do this, my friend advised me to use https://wave.video/live-streaming/online-video-recorder This way I can easily record videos and watch them even where there is no internet, which is very useful during long trips! I recommend you to try it, it’s very cool!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept