Go back

BETTING ISSUES

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions BETTING ISSUES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  35916311 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Participant

I always recommend them to follow a formula that I discovered a few years ago, and I’m loyal to this day. Percentage betting! This means that you have certain percentages that you place on your bets, taking into consideration how risky that bet is. You should never go above 10% of your bankroll. That’s 1/10 of the money you are betting with, it would be stupid to go beyond that, because no bet is a “lock”, no matter what some punters might tell you. Every bet includes risk, and you should try to minimize it as much as you can

Participant

For me, the main advantage is that online is very convenient, because you can play anywhere, and not only from a computer, but also from a phone. Here https://mostbetgiristr.com/mobil/ you simply download the application to your device and play anywhere and at a convenient time. I think you will find something to entertain yourself here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept