Go back

API for video conferencing

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions API for video conferencing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  35981885 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

Guys, I need you to help me find an API for video confernecing asap. My boss asked me to organize board meeting online and that happens less than in 24 hours. As you see I don’t even sleep at night, trying to find a way out.

Participant

Idiot, I set up an alarm for this forum new message updates on my phone and your message woke me up. So now you are not the only one awake because of you damn board meeting.

Participant

Don’t fight, brothers. The way out is normally where the way in is. And I see no reason for panic. Last week we used Digital Samba Video API so all you need to do now is go and sleep. In the morning you get to the office and call them straight away. I guess it won’t take ages to set up a conference. Just play it cool.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept