Go back

Advise me on the best way to do yoga.

Forums Technical issues Advise me on the best way to do yoga.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  36173342 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

My childhood dream is to do yoga. Now I can do it, can you tell me if it’s better to do it alone or with a trainer? Who does yoga?

Participant

Yoga is a great sport, thanks to it you can find a healthy body and peace of mind. I myself do it at home in the morning, it gives me energy for the whole day.

Participant

I agree with the comment above, it’s a really good idea. But I wouldn’t do it myself at home, it’s better to do it with a professional. Or you can use this practice, jivamukti yoga in new york https://oneyoganyc.com/jivamukti-yoga. It is designed to bring peace of mind. Meditation and mantras are included in this practice.

Participant

I also want to do yoga, but I don’t have time, my kids study and work. And how do you do it all? I don’t think it works at home either.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept