Go back

Reply To: Web & Mobile App Development Company | Android & iOS App Development

Forums Rise of Angels Web & Mobile App Development Company | Android & iOS App Development Reply To: Web & Mobile App Development Company | Android & iOS App Development

Participant

If you look around in the community, you will always come across the following question: How do I manage my state in React? Devs who have previously worked with other frameworks like Angular or Vue.js ask themselves how to manage their state in React. Often, the question concerns an official solution for state management. Another question devs have had since the introduction of the Context API and Hooks API in React 16.8 is how to decide between Redux or the Context API with useState/useReducer to manage its global state. I would like to answer both questions in the following article. For this purpose, I did some research in the community and got the opinions of many experienced React developers.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept