Go back

Reply To: I had problems with men and you won't believe it, but dating sites helped me a l

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions I had problems with men and you won't believe it, but dating sites helped me a l Reply To: I had problems with men and you won't believe it, but dating sites helped me a l

Participant

Philippine women have been at the forefront of history for a number of reasons. For one, they have enjoyed the right to vote since the Commonwealth period and have been eligible to hold public offices since Act No. 4112. While men still hold the majority of the public offices, filipino women have carved out a unique presence. In fact, they have produced the first female president in Asia, Corazon C. Aquino, and the second, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. The Philippines has also produced two female presidents, including Corazon C. Aquino and Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Women have also made their mark in the political arena, including lawmakers Miriam Defensor-Santiego and Grace Poe. In the Lower House, a new Act, the “Party-list System Act,” has opened the doors for women’s representation.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept