Go back

Reply To: which heroes to use, and how to build the party

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions which heroes to use, and how to build the party Reply To: which heroes to use, and how to build the party

Icecold
Participant

I am no expert on this game but I have found out that there is no true party but you will need different set ups for different battles. The tier that LordRaven shows is just one that he feels are the best and as you can see that there are that think different, so that beening it depends on what works for you and the type of battle you are facing. You have a good start and some strong tanks plus strong assassin. I would work on builting some support such as the Freya and try to get a Shalana. Use you lower one to built you main team. I myself have about 6 teams that I use. Elements also help when they are all the same in your team.
Well hope this helped but like I said I am still learning myself so good luck and hope you enjoy the game.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept