Go back

Reply To: How to make game better, my 2 cents

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions How to make game better, my 2 cents Reply To: How to make game better, my 2 cents

Participant

i agree with most things kerjis has said the rewards don’t correspond with the level of difficulty required to pass stages. As you progress the need for different elemental heroes grows to pass certain stages… to get those heroes up to that stage where they will acutally be useful is costly… there is no balance in the game… too many recharge events, this game follows the failed game models of darkmoon realm type games.. people will not stick around and play they will quit because it’s not worth time and money to play.
James says that they are opening new servers because new players would quit due to strong competition if they were to join older servers… but that is bullshit… the reason there are fewer players on the older servers is because they quit there to start on newer servers in order to be number 1.
As for VIP… why bother u have to pay for everything it’s a joke

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept