Go back

Reply To: loading resources freezing at login

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues loading resources freezing at login Reply To: loading resources freezing at login

Participant

just tried game of thrones (because loa3 REFUSES to work) and halfway through loading screen it just goes to a white screen (no i cant send a screenshot it wont let me select crap) no, i will not contact support since they are infamous for never responding, im about at wits end with the amount of broken crap and/or your “game list” which is just the same game with a different coat of paint slapped over it, you seem to be the only one of your company who even attempts to give a crap about our issues and i’m about at my breaking point, FOUR MONTHS i have been dealing with this game breaking bug and now it doesn’t even work 5% of the time anymore, i can’t log in period, been trying for over five hours, i’m done being patient, it needs fixed, given a refund, or i’m done

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept