Go back

Reply To: Missing Score list

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues Missing Score list Reply To: Missing Score list

Quinoa
Participant

I can now see on each PST server I don’t get any normal Hero League token, simillary to what happen before on X-server hero League in my earlier post

X-Server Hero League Shop

It start to become very annoying with this problems and yes it’s a free to play game and yes it’s up to me if I use loads of money to buy Topaz to make sure esprit game get some money in to the company, and yes I been willingly to do so. But… but.
I also expect the game work good when it come to the function of the game like the stores, get token, event. etc.

I do not accept to get the standard Answer like I got in support
“Try refreshing your browser cache or using another browser.”

I think my only option is to uninstall the game and stop play, as it start to annoying me way to much.

Only thing now cuz of that new Desktop G-app is impossible to un-install from the PC, yeah I tryed everything, another thing that make me very angry. Shitty app on my pc one can’t remove, WTF!..

Must say I’m very disappointed.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept