Go back

Reply To: Support not answering

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues Support not answering Reply To: Support not answering

It Say’s My Browser Is Not Compatible, And Offer Me to Chousse Another One, My Browser Is Google Chrome, And Is Up To Date. This Is Mention, Wen The Character Image Of Lord Tyrion An a List To He’s Right Side Mentioning The Browser”s That The Game Suppousely Can Work, I Can’t Fill My Laptop With All Of The Browser’s Hopeing They May Or May Not Work Because It Will Be Sluggish At Best. Emptying The Temp Cache File Does Not Help Resolve The Problem So It Has To Be Something Else, I Know I Have Tryed.

Can You Please Help Me, I Have Posted Many Ticket’s, And I Have Not Been Responded, Could It Be That My Profile Did’nt Have A Picture ???, Done, Picture Uploaded, Im Goin To Send You The Screen Shot’s Of The Many Error’s Trying to Continue The Game Play, I Have Been Out A Couple Of Day’s Now Because Of This, I Go To Where You Go To Post The Ticket And Not Responding to My Help Is Not Acceptable, If You Can, Help Me With This, Because Everything Was Working Fine.

I Can’t Make It Fit, How Can I Make it Be 512KB, The Image’s Are From A Screen Shot Img,

Please Advise, Need Help.

My Ticket’s – #41168 – #41273 – #41379 – #41452 – #41508

And Thank You For Haveing Aplace To Comment For Help.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept