Go back

Reply To: vip 4 after spending tons

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions vip 4 after spending tons Reply To: vip 4 after spending tons

Which
Participant

I’ll let tort0 answer this, as I’m not familiar with these things.

If it helps, the ‘mount trial card’ he mentions is called the ‘Trial Tome’ by the game, and you can see it right below the VIP pack in tort0’s image. I’ve attached an image of its description, which is similar to tort0’s phrasing. Blitzing Mount Trial has the Trial Tome checked as a default option, so you might have noticed having to uncheck that if you don’t use them often. I think one faction-mate had been uncertain about whether they could blitz Mount Trial at all, because they didn’t have a trial tome.

tt

The game describes VIP pack in this manner, similar to how tort0 describes it:

keepusfromtheirheartssavinguslikeashes

They answered the main question, I’m just adding a brief addendum.

Thanks for helping them with this, tort0. 🙂 Hopefully the OP has been carefully watching their mines while this conversation was occurring, you never know what could happen.

themindisatowerthesoulisthepower

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept