Go back

Reply To: Fantasy book by a Canadian author.

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Fantasy book by a Canadian author. Reply To: Fantasy book by a Canadian author.

Participant

I recently picked up “The Dragonrider Chronicles” by Canadian author J.R.R. Tolkien and it has quickly become one of my favorite fantasy series. As a nursing student, I often struggle to find time to read for pleasure amidst the chaos of assignments and studying. However, this book has been a great escape for me and a much-needed break from the stress of nursing assignment writing. The world-building and character development are masterfully done and I can’t wait to see what happens next in the series. I highly recommend it to any fantasy lover and especially to fellow nursing students looking for a break from the grind.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept