Go back

Reply To: Hire a software development team

Forums Rise of Angels Discussions Hire a software development team Reply To: Hire a software development team

Participant

I also searched this information and found that in general terms, onshoring is an approach to team expansion where you outsource your project to a team located in another city in your country, usually with lower labor costs. For example, if you are based in New York, hiring a team from Portland would be outsourcing. I recommend reading more here https://anyforsoft.com/blog/nearshoring-vs-offshoring-vs-onshoring-whats-best-option-it/ So I want to say that if you compare onshoring with offshoring and nearshoring, then the first option is the most convenient in terms of geographic proximity. You, as a business owner, will be able to organize regular meetings, which will speed up the development processes.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept