Go back

Reply To: where are the responses from developers

Forums Kings of War Technical issues where are the responses from developers Reply To: where are the responses from developers

I love the game and totally agree. I spent over 3k on the game and will gladly spend 10k more if issues fixed. the game is worth fixing and I put in money thinking in time that more will be fixed.
alchemy is my big issue that was made to help with power to deal with the higher world levels strength. now at level 93 and rising quickly its a necessity to help have fun.
one other issue is the time change and it causeing no cross sever and odd time for the races. this is another way of helping with the growing strength of levels and fun of game.
I do understand we are a pain in butt to hear but we are paying for a product that’s not giving us what the game promises. will be grateful if these issues will be fixed for Christmas, ty david nelson

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept